AP European History is traditionally offered to incoming high school sophomore students. Yet, this means that AP EURO may be the first AP class that a high school student will be taking. Be prepared for your year by joining us in Europe this summer!
Study the cultural, economic, political, and social developments that have shaped Europe from c. 1450 to the present. You’ll analyze texts, visual sources, and other historical evidence and write essays expressing historical arguments.- College Board
This AP EURO supplemental enrichment course offers students three weeks in Europe to become familiar with the AP course, practice taking the exam, and see the sites that they will be studying in the AP EURO course throughout the school year.
INCLUDED ON TRIP:
- *Experienced AP European History teacher
- *Morning lectures
- *Afternoon sightseeing
- *Weekly practice exams
- * Six or more European cities
- *Like-minded students from across the nation
- *Experiential learning experiences
- *Dedicated time for study
- *Dedicated time for gelato!